Zantuck | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Zantuck

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Just heard Tim Watson say the Dr's keep scrupulous records of all procedures ... he said at Essendon "Doc Reid had books and books of everything that was done and given":rotfl1:rolleyes:
Oh my, did he have one of those what have I just said pauses ? Bet Lyon didn't blink.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
yep, Bradshaw lost his licence last year, you can google his name what he did, not really nice, but it states in the articles I read re this case, Dr Chris Hickey is named as well, he's a current Richmond club Dr.
Greg Hickey,
id be very surprised if Reg did anything wrong, he is always by the book

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Richmond wrecked him that badly, that after Essendon delisted him end of 2005, he played local football for Kangaroo Flat in 2007, before joining Heidelberg Football Club in Victoria's Northern Football League where he played in their 2008 premiership side. He then moved to former junior club Strathmore for the 2010 season. Off Wikipedia and maybe he played after that as well? and maybe after his AFL career he was fantastic during them local league years, he didn't need any needles to play and then got a re-lapse after he retired. Amazing!! :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users