Zantuck | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Zantuck

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
The clown is suing the club for a million dollars because of epidurals he received during his playing days.

I can attest from first hand experience what a grub this guy is. As shady as they come.

Reactions: 1 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
The clown is suing the club for a million dollars because of epidurals he received during his playing days.

I can attest from first hand experience what a grub this guy is. As shady as they come.

He's suing the wrong club, he went to Essingbum, they're the injecting kings.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

isnt this a 2 year old story?

he may be shady, but if a court decides we didnt provide him a safe work place,

he'd deserve restitution, wouldn't he?

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just heard Tim Watson say the Dr's keep scrupulous records of all procedures ... he said at Essendon "Doc Reid had books and books of everything that was done and given":rotfl1:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I’m going to write a complaint to the hun. The headline states “Former star sues.....”
When was this *smile* ever a “star”?

Reactions: 1 user

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
isnt this a 2 year old story?

he may be shady, but if a court decides we didnt provide him a safe work place,

he'd deserve restitution, wouldn't he?
I would suggest that every professional sporting organisation on the world would administer such procedures, so I don’t think an unsafe work place is a fair and reasonable argument. Furthermore it didn’t stop him from continuing his career at Essendon and in amateur leagues.
Also didn’t stop him from his well known nocturnal activities. He’s a chump.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I would suggest that every professional sporting organisation on the world would administer such procedures, so I don’t think an unsafe work place is a fair and reasonable argument. Furthermore it didn’t stop him from continuing his career at Essendon and in amateur leagues.
Also didn’t stop him from his well known nocturnal activities. He’s a chump.

all fair enough.

I'm just saying everyone is entitled to sue.

thats why we have courts.

I suppose its a cautionary tale about recruiting Melbourne people?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I’m going to write a complaint to the hun. The headline states “Former star sues.....”
When was this *smile* ever a “star”?

have you noticed how much Wayne Carey bandies around the term 'absolute superstar'?

he described Duncan Kellaway (presenting Rhyan mansells jumper) as an 'absolute super star' the other day

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
all fair enough.

I'm just saying everyone is entitled to sue.

thats why we have courts.

I suppose its a cautionary tale about recruiting Melbourne people?
Lol yes well can’t disagree there. But I really think this is ludicrous! And for the record I don’t think he’ll receive a cent. Must be desperate for cash.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Just heard Tim Watson say the Dr's keep scrupulous records of all procedures ... he said at Essendon "Doc Reid had books and books of everything that was done and given":rotfl1:rolleyes:

Reid probably kept detailed records. To my understanding he was not directly involved in the other injecting so would not have any records to keep.

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Reid probably kept detailed records. To my understanding he was not directly involved in the other injecting so would not have any records to keep.

Doc Reid put his misgivings regarding the doping regime on the record to management and was ignored. Probably the only person to come out of it with his reputation intact.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Doc Reid put his misgivings regarding the doping regime on the record to management and was ignored. Probably the only person to come out of it with his reputation intact.

Doc Reid then implicitly supported the regime afterward though.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
This reminds me of the funny meme I saw the other day. Apparently with the problems with rolling out the COVID vaccine, the Federal Government is going to consult with Essendon on how to successfully roll out an injection program :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Did he agree to the injections

I don't think that really matters.

Builders agreed to use asbestos.

Pregnant mothers agreed to take Thalydamide.

we all agreed to use electricity produced from burning coal.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Agree Ez. I think if a medical professional tells you in their expert advice it would help, you're entitled to accept that advice.

Was he made to sign a consent form each time he was given one? I doubt it.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
didn't Sheedy once say Ty has to decide if he wants to be a footballer or a gangster ?

It would be interesting to see him in todays game