Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

For the shiit canning they have drafted well and recruited even better..McKay was always going to be good. A younger Tarrant.
Gresham always bends us over and Goldstein what a warrior. I reckon he 2nd best to Gawn this year.
The bloke from our 2nds is a bull,, smashes into everything that moves. Martin and the X GWS player Caldwell are flying.
They will be ok, soft draw, 2 more interstate games (I wish we had Scott's mates)
They are going well

What a terrible way to turn the radio on this morning hearing Wanker Whateley comparing them to us in 2017.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
The sad day when they actually win a final seems closer than ever.

We can just have our fingers crossed that it's an even more glorious delay - say even a straight sets delay for bonus laughs. Flip the close wins / losses for Saints and Bombers and they probably swap ladder positions...

Great rewards only come with great risk.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm hoping they finish top four, then we can watch them lose two finals and get a tough draw next year.

Reactions: 1 users
The sad day when they actually win a final seems closer than ever.
Geeeze, everyone is so pessimistic on here these days.

We have won as many games against top 8 oppenents, and have a better % against them, than the Dons do in 2024.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
2023- rd 14
Essendon1332110.685011691057

2020- rd 8
Essendon720100.2520436435

2019- rd 5
Essendon512109.5320463423

Dont panic everyone. Essendon's finals winning drought has many more false dawns to endure yet.

Reactions: 4 users
Just makes the inevitable choke in the second half of the more enjoyable. We've seen this play out before
Yep. Happened last season. Pepper took foldnorf to the finals but then walked out leaving them as bad as they are now, so there's hope yet.

Geeeze, everyone is so pessimistic on here these days.

We have won as many games against top 8 oppenents, and have a better % against them, than the Dons do in 2024.

A mid-to-late season slump would be traditional... And a good outcome for all

What a terrible way to turn the radio on this morning hearing Wanker Whateley comparing them to us in 2017.
Nothing like us. Besides the 3 good recruits.
There game isn't anywhere near us.
There game suits the telstra dome but I'm not convinced it does on the G

I would almost take a whole rest of the season like Saturday night if it means we beat them in a couple of weeks.

Hah hah hah….these idiots are talking about how “Richmond 2017” they look !

You can’t make this stuff up. Every year. Every single year this happens.

This will be epic.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Hah hah hah….these idiots are talking about how “Richmond 2017” they look !

You can’t make this stuff up. Every year. Every single year this happens.

This will be epic.
Here come the gifts. Primetime for the Bummers. Give them the flag now!!!

1715593056694.png

Must be gettin old n tired, could almost accept Essendrugs winning their first final in twenty years. But only for the extra enjoyment I'd get from the hype and then watching them crash n burn a week later in something like a prelim.

Must be gettin old n tired, could almost accept Essendrugs winning their first final in twenty years. But only for the extra enjoyment I'd get from the hype and then watching them crash n burn a week later in something like a prelim.
This is more outrageous than a Kane Cornes tweet.

Soap in the mouth for the old fella and six of the best with dads belt.