Injury 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury 2024

The commentators were saying they believed Bauer was left out as a precaution because they’ll need him for Dreamtime.
So we are giving a guy who has been back what, three weeks, a whole game off because he might have to play in six days. Not how I'd be approaching the situation, the guys played a handful of games in twelve months, he needs some touch. Even if it's a half or three quarters.

Reactions: 2 users
So we are giving a guy who has been back what, three weeks, a whole game off because he might have to play in six days. Not how I'd be approaching the situation, the guys played a handful of games in twelve months, he needs some touch. Even if it's a half or three quarters.
I agree, that's what is ideally do - we him back gently. However, we may not have enough fit people to do that.