Injury 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury 2024

The commentators were saying they believed Bauer was left out as a precaution because they’ll need him for Dreamtime.
So we are giving a guy who has been back what, three weeks, a whole game off because he might have to play in six days. Not how I'd be approaching the situation, the guys played a handful of games in twelve months, he needs some touch. Even if it's a half or three quarters.

Reactions: 2 users
So we are giving a guy who has been back what, three weeks, a whole game off because he might have to play in six days. Not how I'd be approaching the situation, the guys played a handful of games in twelve months, he needs some touch. Even if it's a half or three quarters.
I agree, that's what is ideally do - we him back gently. However, we may not have enough fit people to do that.

Lefau cleared of any damage to his jaw.

Finally some good news.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
So we get Bauer, Baker, Banks, Tresize, Grimes back but lose Naismith, Mansell and ? which means we gain in numbers! Yaaay!
Baker and Grimes are walk ups but do Banks, Bauer and Tresize come straight in?

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, it’s a tough side to break into at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Did Broad say we will pull our finger out after the photos go back up?

Reactions: 1 user
It's beyond a joke. So many of our issues are stemming from lack of availability.
While 1 upside is it gives kids a go who otherwise may not, our current injury list makes any assessment of those kids, or our game plan, current list etc pretty meaningless.

Reactions: 3 users
It reminds me of when Dimma tried to pull the team off the ground during a practice match because of too many injuries during the game.

We might need to forfeit the Dreamtime!