Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

What happens to Macca its just another area of the ground we need to refurbish. 2 young quick powerful wingers.

Reactions: 1 user
Banks aint that sort of player. Ralphsmith maybe but maybe give Cumberland a go there.
Some people on the Cumbo thread were saying part of why he doesn't get picked is because he doesn't remember the set plays, if that's true the last place we want him is on a wing where it's all about knowing where to run defensively to cover space & have him in the wrong spot when he'd be meant to provide the outlet/switch option

Reactions: 1 users
Some people on the Cumbo thread were saying part of why he doesn't get picked is because he doesn't remember the set plays, if that's true the last place we want him is on a wing where it's all about knowing where to run defensively to cover space & have him in the wrong spot when he'd be meant to provide the outlet/switch option
I think the wing would be a lot easier to understand & adhere to set plays than forward. But I can't see Cumbo excelling on the wing. His strength is natural ability in the forward line. Unfortunately from what I have seen lately in the 2s, he is very devoid of confidence.

Leave “Flappers” alone you blokes. He’s just getting ready to hit his straps.
There are others performing worse than him. Go and pick on them.
Check his stats against MJ who everyone is raving about..different roles I know. Maybe give Flappers a run on role, use his stamina and running power. Lil MJ got a different role cause he couldn’t get the ball..
As I said previously players get judged differently. Go Flappers"
Unfortunately Flappers has been woeful this year, close to the worst. Ralphsmith did enough to take his spot for at least next few games. Unsure on Banks but at this stage of Tigers development seems pointless continuing to play KMac. Surely it's his last year.

Reactions: 2 users
This thread was stuck halfway down page 3 which says a lot about where Kamdyn is at.

He has been a sub for the past 2 games, and when he came on yesterday it looked from the vision that he was plonked up forward, which is either some sort of bizarre tactical strategy or that Ouzo's confidence in Kamdyn is at an all time low.

This thread was stuck halfway down page 3 which says a lot about where Kamdyn is at.

He has been a sub for the past 2 games, and when he came on yesterday it looked from the vision that he was plonked up forward, which is either some sort of bizarre tactical strategy or that Ouzo's confidence in Kamdyn is at an all time low.
First on the chopping block.

My guess is they are happy to plonk a 30yo on the bench, then use him to plug whatever hole is the biggest, rather than use a youngster in that role.
I would rather see our kids playing full games in the AFL or trying to play good footy in the VFL, like Ryan, Smith and Coulthard, are.

Reactions: 8 users
Was positioned a full forward. Was the quy in the goal square after every Dockers goal. Did hit a couple of packs and bring ball to ground and did kick a goal (great pass from Marlion).

Not in the clubs future and will be playing vfl this week! And if hes not there should be an inquiry into the clubs selection policy

Not to be seen again until his farewell game at seasons end. Time to play all the kids where possible.

Did what was asked of him. Great clubman.
Pickett had been playing the mid - forward role, maybe Dusty's traditional spot? while Dusty was up the ground in a traditional centre role.
Then when Naismith was subbed off it meant Pickett went into the ruck and KMac took the deep forward spot.
No surprise in the lady quarter when we got walloped that KMac didnt get many touches.

Awesome clubman - Tiger Great!! played his role!!
The day Kamdyn left Judd in his Wake!!

Reactions: 8 users
A KMac fan from the start and will not offer anything negative about him now - he’s a Tiger great

Footy reality means that as time goes on players eventually pass their best and when that happens we need planned succession

For the benefit of the Club we should not be looking at repurposing blokes like Kamdyn (as taggers or forwards or back men or whatever) - and instead allow younger blokes the opportunity to take first crack his position i.e. on the wing

Maybe KMac would be happy to continue this year and beyond as a first choice VFL player with the understanding that he might be called up at times to play as a back-up in the seniors

Reactions: 1 users