Merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Merchandise

Received an email about 2019 premiership Monopoly at 5:11pm Monday. By late evening they were all gone @ $90 a pop.

HdYctzC.jpg

Prosperous times.

I missed out on the last Tigers monopoly. Didn't miss out on this one.

You know the club is going well when it is selling out monopoly games.

I missed out on the last Tigers monopoly. Didn't miss out on this one.

I didn't hear about the last one until months later. There was a set up for sale at the club's recent online auction. Bidding was over $500 last time I checked.

Sets for Collingwood, Geelong and West Coast can still be bought at the AFL Store.

I have been told that the Brisbane Lions AFL shop still have a few of the game day premiership T-shirt’s available. I have been lucky enough to get one to go with my two others from the GF wins.

Tshirts are $50 plus $10 postage. The number is 07 3335 1712 if they haven’t been sold out this afternoon.

If anyone knows where I an get my hands on one of these please let me know. I always just thought they came in black only and I own it in black, but really want it in yellow. I believe this photo is from 2018, If anyone has any spare or don’t use and want to offload please let me know.

I don’t believe they were sold through the Richmond website and may have been a AFL store or at the ground deal only. Any help would be great
52902AB8-32A4-48C2-B0D4-0A64E87FDA7C.jpeg

Found my Match Day Beer Glass for this season. Nearly too good to drink from.
20220219_125508~2.jpg

Reactions: 2 users