Neil Balme | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Neil Balme

The great man is appearing at the Ainslie Football Club as guest speaker on Fri 17 May. Details as follows:

We are incredibly excited to welcome the legendary Neil Balme to Ainslie, as our guest speaker for this years Long Business Lunch
😁
🥂

Balme has just about done it all in AFL/VFL/SANFL football circles – there are not too many people in the game that have transcended across 3 facets with such success
– playing, coaching and administrating.
In particular in recent years residing over 6 premierships with Collingwood, Geelong
And Richmond as a football manager and being involved in 11 Premierships in total across his 50 year involvement of our great game.
Come and enjoy the memoirs of one of the hardest men and sharpest minds in the game today.
Tickets are on sale via the event page below!
https://events.humanitix.com/afc-long-lunch

Reactions: 1 user
talk about *smile* timing
the budget is tight , work is busy and I have to drive out of Canb that arvo

for anyone tossing up , he has a great presence and reckon will be a good speaker

Reactions: 1 user