NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

Now rubbish!
Started the game a fair bit ordinary, then went on a magical blitz n then apparently hung on by their toenails in the last half. Had me a *smile* weekend of league watching this week. Caught most of the Seagles first half flogging of the Pollies Vikings n didn't bother with the second half. Then had to duck out for a bit n missed the second half of the Stormers game. Stupid old fart missed a couple of ripping finishes.

Taylan May - is he another of those religious Samoans that dislikes pride round and same sex relationships but doesn't mind beating up women?

Scumbag

STORM what an organisation ...Bellamy re signs again.

Bashed the EEls 48 - 16 bringing some Magic to Magic Round.

No Papenhuyzen

No Munster

No Hughes

Thats culture.

Reactions: 1 users
STORM what an organisation ...Bellamy re signs again.

Bashed the EEls 48 - 16 bringing some Magic to Magic Round.

No Papenhuyzen

No Munster

No Hughes

Thats culture.
They're all saying Ooze has the toughest job after Dimma, imagine the Storm's next coach. Bloody hell.