Rating the Superhunks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rating the Superhunks

Rate the Superhunks (for football ability, or hunkiness)-

• Gibcus

Votes: 39 78.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Sonsie

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Banks

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Juddy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • MRJ

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of cursed, its looking like Freo are gonna finish top 6 or so when everyone expected them to be around the bottom 4. Great.

If you think about it, we've been badly cursed and ripped off in so many respects since 2021. It's been a bad 4 years.
Yeh, we have had no "luck" in that period. But the stars did align in the previous 4 years in general.

2017 we looked like finishing outside Top 4 at one stage. Then we were potentially gonna be 4th until the massive 100pt win over Freo. So we finished 3rd and got a home final against the Cats. Everything aligned, our form was great, low injuries etc.

I imagine we would all take the 3 flags in the knowledge we were going to suffer horrendous luck post those flags.

At least we don't barrack for the Saints.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
2017 we looked like finishing outside Top 4 at one stage. Then we were potentially gonna be 4th until the massive 100pt win over Freo. So we finished 3rd and got a home final against the Cats. Everything aligned, our form was great, low injuries etc.

This this this.

Towner came from the clouds

Graham came from the clouds

I think Geelong had to win a match too for us to finish top 4

It was the reverse of all the 9ths where every card fell against us - incl. Haw beating Mel(?) by a point / or drawing where we need a Mel win and Haw came 8th. Or Ess was undefeated and then lost its only match of the year to WB who we were competing for the lower spots on. luck is huge. Looks at Collingwood's flag last year. Easily could have lost any 3 of the matches if the other team took their opportunities / umps do/don't pay a critical free kick etc. Although once we got there in '17 it was pretty dominant overall.

Reactions: 1 users