Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Total commitment at the contest is what he brings. It will make others around him walk taller. Keep bashing in and upsetting the opposition system by being very uncomfortable to play against.

Reactions: 5 users
Huge.

One of the few players (Chimp the other) that leaves absolutely nothing on the field.

Gives everything. When he gets another 5 kgs look out opposition.

Tassie scrapper. Love him.
He’s better than just blue collar.
He’s actually not bad by foot either. Decision making is the marked improvement that is getting better by the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
He’s better than just blue collar.
He’s actually not bad by foot either. Decision making is the marked improvement that is getting better by the game.
Nice kick to goal curving in until Lynch decided to mark. Should've let it go in.

Reactions: 3 users
One of his best of his 35 games for the tigers and we are starting to see what he brings to the team - he has improved every game this year and will be much more than a defensive pressure forward.

One of his strengths is that he seems to thrive on the contest and now with some skill and composure could become a better than average player.

Reactions: 5 users
Played a great game. Easily his best that I can recall. Had a real impact and is minimising his errors. Earning his spot.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm historically not a Mansell fan. Poor hands poor discipline and poor composure. Went last week and he played well. Did not see today but glad he has played well again. Some pretty nice plays on the highlights. Confidence and experience (and a good coach) can improve discipline and composure. Lets hope the last two games are his floor and not the ceiling.
What is he 21 , I think he can be granted some latitude when he’s on the development curve

Reactions: 1 user
Mansell rated in the top 10 of the competition by Champion Data for General Forwards in the competition.

Reactions: 4 users
Mansell rated in the top 10 of the competition by Champion Data for General Forwards in the competition.
If he can maintain 80% of his form the rest of the year I‘ll be happy.

Brings the attitude and effort, it’s if he can continue to hurt teams offensively that is his challenge.

Reactions: 6 users