Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Perfect result !

Wow. Elliott totally f up everything in the last 2 minutes.

He sure did, should have won it for them twice. Why didn't he give the handball back to Crisp for the 1st one, before running round in circles and then giving it straight back to them, and then dropping the ball in the F50 when they only needed a point to win it.

Reactions: 1 users

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
Great to see both these teams unhappy at the end of a game.

Reactions: 6 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He sure did, should have won it for them twice. Why didn't he give the handball back to Crisp for the 1st one, before running round in circles and then giving it straight back to them, and then dropping the ball in the F50 when they only needed a point to win it.
Yep. Too smart by halves there.

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
On another note, 'Checkers' did his bit to balls it up in the final minutes for the Magpies - two shots on goal for two of the worst kicks you'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Didn't
Or have Cwood regressed ?

Really, Arsendon haven’t beaten much so far. Crows, Dogs, Saints, Hawks.
They ain't 2017 RFC, but there's more structure and support going on and a general confidence in teammates. And yes Pies have regressed a bit.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Collingwoods are older players look like ours.
Penderbury was ok, Sidebottom was crap and Howe was responsible for Essendon being in the game

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
We need speed.
Bobby Hill should've been part of the trade with Tarranto. All he wanted to do was move to Melbourne for family reasons.
Imagine Bolton & Hill in the front 50.

Reactions: 1 user

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Same here I hope they both lose....

I never knew there was a tram 78.....although I've been on tram 75 to get from the City to the Epworth.
Just runs up and down Church/Chapel St and it certainly had its fair share of junkies back in the day - northbound with the shakes, southbound fairly chilled

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Geez Red, wish you hadn't pointed out Luke Hodge's inability to use the letter G.

It's all I can hear.

Doing my head in. Really poor commentator.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez Red, wish you hadn't pointed out Luke Hodge's inability to use the letter G.

It's all I can hear.

Doing my head in. Really poor commentator.
I know Chimps. It’s inside my head too. It’s runnin, tacklin, handballin, markin, parkin, farkin.

• Haha