Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

North look an utterly dispirited group.
lolnorf players probably had a catch-up beer with Goldsmith and McKay who‘ve told them how a well run, aspiring premiership another club is run.
Zurhaar and LDU will offered 1.5 million per season each, otherwise it’s “tie me kangaroo down sport”

All this debate on not getting Harley Reid means nothing. Imagine Horny Boy in this sh!t team now!! He'd be just as useless as most of their top pick players already are.

Reactions: 1 user
What's with Geesooks players and all the pretty little head bands....

Reactions: 1 users
Curnow and Mackay look like mere mortals when the umpires aren’t awarding them a free kick every time an opponent touches them.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm at the ground. The Cats workrate is excellent. Think the Blues will get them in the end. Hopefully.

Go blue baggers!!

Reactions: 1 user
Can't stand watching Cartoon succeed again, I'd rather the Pussies won this.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users