Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8: the Epiphany Cross Dive games.

Joe the Goose what a goose. Lucky he made up for it. C'mon thrash those Dimma toys.

Reactions: 1 user
First thing you notice about GC is how much space they love to allow their oppos to have. 3m min. I don't think this side needs HHH sessions they need a concentration camp.

Gold Coast should have called themselves the Bananas.

The Gold Coast Bananas.
Banana Muffins
Banana Splits
Banana Cakes
Banana Milkshakes
Banana Pancakes
Banana Bread
Banana Smoothies
Banana Custards
Banana Grilled with Honey
Banana Pudding
Banana Pies
Banana Tarts
Banana Rollups
Banana Waffles
Banana IceCream
and many more…

You’re on to something Redfords. How many ways he can cook his new toys?
All we had was *smile* sausages.

Gotta give credit to Dayne Zorko - 35 years old and pulling out clear BOG efforts.

He's an antagonist. But has made an exceptional career. Hard and skillful (and yes mouthy).

Reactions: 1 users
Good win Hawks. We move a game clear in 17th. It's only Norf who can stop us now for pick 1.
#Lolnorf give us plenty of problems even when we were a decent side. We get to play them late in the season n it might all boil down to % as to who gets the splintery spoon.

#Lolnorf give us plenty of problems even when we were a decent side. We get to play them late in the season n it might all boil down to % as to who gets the splintery spoon.
Even if we manage to finish last, I bet the norfs will contend that they need the first pick more, because they’ve been crap for longer and Mother Kane will intercede for them and ensure that they get it and not us.