So no going back now! Any issues please use this form... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So no going back now! Any issues please use this form...

Noticed the little "new" buttons are back on the main boards, you able to bring them into the thread lists?

A suggestion. Do we really need sub boards? ie do the junior footballers board or rumour board need to live under Dyer Tribe. Why not have all boards listed in the main board in their groupings?

Oh, threaded comments on posts and not just replies? Nice, but might be a bit confusing

Testing this feature, I can set a number of replies too... not sure if that will confuse.

I can take it off... perhaps once all the setting are done, I will go over the features we keep or revert.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's a permissioning issue (i normally use New Posts) but I can't see the threads in DyerTribe

It's the permissions, they're all scrambled unfortunately. Let me check.
Actually, no, that was my fault. I thought the window on the right was a forum list and I had Dyer Tribe selected. Instead it's a like Tag so it was only showing threads with that tag. Unclicked it and it all came good