So no going back now! Any issues please use this form... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So no going back now! Any issues please use this form...

The time-stamp on my previous post is incorrect. It should read Thursday 9.30pm (approx.) not Today at 12:25pm.

Previous PRE home page had a link to show all the Premiership sides with players in their starting positions and the WEG poster for each year. Can that link be found and re-instated by any chance? Then it would have to be updated with the 2017 side. Thanks.
This will take a while, but I'm working on all the content that was not part of the forum structure to relaunch it. No time estimate at this stage to reinstate it.

On that subject T........ just wondering if you can get back to me regarding access to that feature when you get a moment please? Post #156
I'm still working on the user group tiers. I believe the 'Cover' feature is set for higher tiers.

BTW I'm halfway through the permissions at this stage - I'll post updates as soon as they are confirmed,

Reactions: 3 users
Click on 'What's new' and choose from the list.

When scrolling to the next post, the default position should be to the "new" posts. Going to page 1 of the next post is a waste of time, with these posts years old. You shouldn't have to select "jump to new".

When scrolling to the next post, the default position should be to the "new" posts. Going to page 1 of the next post is a waste of time, with these posts years old. You shouldn't have to select "jump to new".
When you enter a post, it takes you to the last post that you've read. If you have not ever gone into a post you go to page 1. If you want to see the latest post then you have to 'jump to new'.

When you enter a post, it takes you to the last post that you've read. If you have not ever gone into a post you go to page 1. If you want to see the latest post then you have to 'jump to new'.

its when im reading posts. it defaults to the page 1 of the next post, despite my reading that post many many times. I have to click 'jump to new' to get to unread posts. this is annoying

On the VFL thread for today Aug 3, Round 18 the title at the top of my text box refers to last week, Round 17 v Collingwood.
see here...
1564800183465.png

Why are all spellings of Brisbane coming up with the “ban” emoticon?

b a n triggers the ban emoticon

I assume part of Mr T's porting over of the old emoticons for those who can't handle change

Like Tigermike I'm in the right timezone on my desk top (Melb) but the times on the threads do not correspond.

What can i do to fix it?

Like Tigermike I'm in the right timezone on my desk top (Melb) but the times on the threads do not correspond.

What can i do to fix it?
Top right, click Robert Lamb icon, go to Preferences, Time Zone is one of the parameters you can adjust.

Reactions: 1 user
When editing a quoted post, it's almost impossible to see what you've highlighted, especially on a phone or tablet.

Any chance the highlighting colour could be made a bit more 'vibrant'...? Cheers.
The Highlight colour has just been updated. Sorry it took a while.

Reactions: 1 user