Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Another Sudanese boy to develop. Pinched from the saints academy.

Reactions: 1 users
This is a great pick. Even more athletic than Chol and just as skilled. 2.86 for 20m, leaps small buildings. Can play either end and pinch hit in the ruck.

Reactions: 2 users
Does everything Chol can do in 1min of highlights plus shows some balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Tall enough to ruck?

Could be planning to use him as a defender or forward I reckon.

DS

Reactions: 5 users
Looks better than Chol already in kicking, marking, desire to win possession and judging the flight of the ball.

Reactions: 1 user
Can mark, can kick, can run fast, can jump high, works hard. No problems. I recon we’ve decided to go for pure talent over match ready. A great luxury.

Looks like his sister influenced us:

Nyadol Nyuon is an inspirational young Sudanese lawyer and activist. Her brother is Bigoa.
awesome story and amazing family he comes from.

Fun fact: his elder brother Gach Nyuon played for Essendon, I think the same rookie draft as Chol, but was let go after being charged for allegedly threatening to kill an Uber driver.

We got the better Grimes, Dow and Nyuon.

Reactions: 4 users
Nyadol Nyuon is an inspirational young Sudanese lawyer and activist. Her brother is Bigoa.
awesome story and amazing family he comes from.
Yep, absolutely amazing family...... single mum with 8 kids.
Heard him interviewed last week. Clearly the most intelligent of the 3 people involved in the conversation!

Reactions: 2 users
What a great story. Our club really embodies everything that's best about this country.

Reactions: 6 users