Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Thankfully our back six aren't going half as bad as our mids n forwards so far. If that happens we'll be conceding thirty goals a game instead of just twenty.
I got a hunch Dan will stay but Dimma will get Shorty. Win/win for the right pick. He can be covered

Reactions: 1 users
Being found out in a poor team.

Not influencing games. Plays a role you should blood young players. High pay packet. As a leader not setting the example.

Tick Tick Tick Tick.

Yes he's always seemed popular amongst the group. But that aint helping now. Especially the example he sets on field.

Perfect guy to trade,

Reactions: 11 users
I got a hunch Dan will stay but Dimma will get Shorty. Win/win for the right pick. He can be covered
Hope you’re right! Dimma wasn’t a huge supporter of Short early days, if I recall correctly, Short was made to earn his place in the squad, missed the 2017 GF despite some reasonable form that year.

Reactions: 1 users
Hope you’re right! Dimma wasn’t a huge supporter of Short early days, if I recall correctly, Short was made to earn his place in the squad, missed the 2017 GF despite some reasonable form that year.
There is no way DRioli is going. Heavily invested, tried his guts out against the dogs

Reactions: 9 users
Shorty has never been a contested ball player though he improved this marginally under Dimma and with good players around him to cover this weakness.
With the injuries this year there is a lot more ball going into our backline .
This has meant we see more of Shorty’s defensive play.
He needs to be played as a winger where he can use his running and kicking skills with less physical pressure.

I've got no reason to defend Dogwick's Darling but FWIW I think he's injured. Calf? Reckon.

*If they're not fit they shouldn't play.* Said nobody at RFC this year.

Reactions: 2 users
I've got no reason to defend Dogwick's Darling but FWIW I think he's injured. Calf? Reckon.

*If they're not fit they shouldn't play.* Said nobody at RFC this year.
Yeh, definitely looked proppy. Going to ground more than usual. Not showing his same dash/speed and choosing a lot of short options.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeh, definitely looked proppy. Going to ground more than usual. Not showing his same dash/speed and choosing a lot of short options.
Yep, my boy has been very average. And I agree, he doesn't look sound, not kicking long, looks like he is waiting for the calf to pop again. And with everyone around him going down after coming back early, I'd be the same. But if your not right don't play. Not changing direction like he used to. If the club wanted to move him on at years end or a club came knocking I'd be open to it.

Reactions: 1 user