Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
West Coast pissed off there physio bloke and brought in the Footscary bloke. Just have a look at west coast especially Yeo and McGovern they look brand new.

We need a change now. Let's give lynch one good year. Prestia Grimes Hopper.
The bloke we have is useless.
How can a club as big as us have sub par high performance people.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
West Coast pissed off there physio bloke and brought in the Footscary bloke. Just have a look at west coast especially Yeo and McGovern they look brand new.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Maybe someone at the clinic has been swapping the scans with magic eye posters?

(I’ve never been able to make sense of them myself)

Could explain the confusion they’ve been having.

View attachment 22566
Originally reported as a chondral delamination of the anterior Jacobsen's organ "and stuff". But they're now saying they confused the files and it's Stuart Maxfield's, not Hopper's as originally thought. So, yeah, the club should probably reach out to Maxfield about the devastating discovery. He may never have nose sex again.

Screen Shot 2024-04-26 at 11.13.46.png

^^^^ Not a knee - a nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Originally reported as a chondral delamination of the anterior Jacobsen's organ "and stuff". But they're now saying they confused the files and it's Stuart Maxfield's, not Hopper's as originally thought. So, yeah, the club should probably reach out to Maxfield about the devastating discovery. He may never have nose sex again.

View attachment 22574

The confusion, it turns out, stems from the fact that Hopper's actual given name is Jacobsen Hopper. His mother is a mad obscure anatomy fan and named him after the archaic term for the vomeronasal organ. She also likes drugs and was considering "Grass".

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014

View attachment 22574

I have now liked and subscribed to Catalyst University's YouTube channel so I won't miss any other presentations on the relationship between individual body parts and human mating behaviour.

Another rabbit hole has now been entered; thank you.

• Haha
  • Love

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

Well we have sub par posters

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
The confusion, it turns out, stems from the fact that Hopper's actual given name is Jacobsen Hopper. His mother is a mad obscure anatomy fan and named him after the archaic term for the vomeronasal organ. She also likes drugs and was considering "Grass".
Potentially an interpretive dance workshop WITH the giant Maxfield nose replica that has replaced the camel could be the answer.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Hopper will be out 2-3 seasons (mild hamstring, followed by mild knee, followed by mild shoulder. Rinse repeat!)

• Haha

TigerGlory

Tiger Cub
Mar 15, 2014
Hopper will be out 2-3 seasons (mild hamstring, followed by mild knee, followed by mild shoulder. Rinse repeat!)
I’m no doctor but even if 2-3 weeks was accurate it would be reckless to bring a bloke with such an injury record back that quickly. Our large volume of injuries cannot just be attributed to bad luck

Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
I'd be inclined to start getting those guys, and Balta and Taranto ready for the preseason.
Agree with the others but I'd prefer to see Hop offered for trade. Sure he is the greatest but his recruitment was a great mistake. Five more years no thank you.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Agree with the others but I'd prefer to see Hop offered for trade. Sure he is the greatest but his recruitment was a great mistake. Five more years no thank you.
You’d be hard pressed to get anyone to take him now, especially with his expensive salary.