15000 crowd- signifies the future | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

15000 crowd- signifies the future

R

rampagingtiger

The day after the great man dies and we can only muster up 15,000 at the Dome. If Clinton Casey and Greg Miller think that Richmond supporters will put up with the crap that we have done for the past 2 years they better think again. Get some new players guys because if you dont, 15,000 crowds will become normal attendance figures. People are sick and tired of putting there hard earned into the club just to have administrators waste it on football nomads and hacks.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Well said Rt.

Unfortunately this is probably the most effective way for supporters to get there point across, voting with there feet and their wallets.

Maybe we'll get some good news on Tuesday when Spud announces his resignation.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Same as the poor turnout for Knighters last game too.

Stop feeding us crap in the interviews Richmond and face reality. The fans have every right not to be happy.

Spud I only hope you are an honest man and react accordingly for the proper reasons.

Our once proud club has gone downhill to a degree I wouldn't have thought possible.

15,000.....not all Richmond people either......to see the boys run through a banner for Jack.

The supporters are speaking. :mad:

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Too true ... a sad, sad day and a sad result. 15,000 eh? Wish I could have made it down. Must admit I had something in my eye(s) when I watched the team run- through on tv.

Hey, Erik, got yr message, thanks, & am working on it.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
It was a very dissappointing crowd.

I sit on level 1 in the Richmond members area, I was very lonely. Too many members stayed away.

Very dissappointing crowd, but I can understand why people stayed away. I was excepting to get belted, but I really reckon we put in a great effort. It was a shame we could run away with the win.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
This is an alarming trend and it was posted on another forum that if it continues we are at serious risk of losing our blockbuster matches in the draw.

What did they say about the attendance at the Essendon game, it was the lowest attendance between the two teams in quite a significant number of years. I can't remember the exact number, but it was enough for the alrarm bells to start ringing.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Was a shame we didn't get a bigger crowd but I suppose the official sending off will be next week.
I was there yesterday -was a magnificent banner as usual from the Tiger cheer squad.
They had a dip but faded away badly in the last quarter of the game.
Some stupid indesicive skill errors cost us -no directness just hanball all the way around the wing only to cough up the ball and Port would kick it 2 times into the forward line for a goal.
Bowden actually didn't play too badly but the damage was done.
Sheeds and Lambert please come back.