2004 Player of the Year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2004 Player of the Year

Re: Player of the year votes- Round 4 vs Cats.

3 votes- Roach
2 votes- Harts
1 vote- Krakouer

Gee- forgot to mention Harts on Saturday! Another praise-worthy effort ;)

3. Krakour
2. Roach
1. Tivendale

Chaffey and Kellaway need to be demoted to Coburg. As senior players they are probably the most responsible for setting the wrong example to the young guys.

3 - Kieron Nicholls
2 - Hayden Kennedy
1- Simon Meredith

These blokes had the most positive impact on the game for the Tigers. If it wasn't for these 3, the margin surely would have been more. Should be the first picked in Dannys team next week. Hopefully their good form continues. We need all the help and handouts we can get.

3. Krak
2. Brown
1. Roach - great debut

Tivva tried hard.

3 - Krak
2 - Brown
1 - Disco Jnr

Is anyone interested in starting a WOG (worst on ground) like the MMM radio team?

My WOG
3 - Pettifer
2 - Gas
1 - Bowden

As I neither saw nor heard last night's debacle - thus retaining what little sanity RFC has left me with - I have to award the following votes on hearsay alone:

3 - the jam donut vendor continues to surpass all opponents. I understand his full-size sculpture of Richo - executed in iced donuts - was, indeed, so life-like that quite a few Tiger supporters requested autographs from said F-SSoR. The give-away that this was not Richo was the alleged verdict that sculpture exhibited a higher IQ.

2 - the bootstudder, only blemish is some players still a-slipping and a-sliding. It is rumoured that DF (no, not our poster but Mrs Frawley's little boy, Daniel) is considering the inclusion of this a-slipping, etc, into next week's gameplan (to be known as "Yeah, Nah, Game Plan C, (a), iii, sub-section 2b, para 6")

1 - to the kid selling Footy Records on the pedestrian bridge leading from the bus parking area of Swan Steet to the MCG. No, I know the game was played elsewhere last night, but the kid earns one vote for having the good sense to stay away - also it gets pretty lonely selling Records on said bridge when everyone else is watching the game at Tear-it Down.

Roar34 said:
As I neither saw nor heard last night's debacle - thus retaining what little sanity RFC has left me with - I have to award the following votes on hearsay alone:

3 - the jam donut vendor continues to surpass all opponents. I understand his full-size sculpture of Richo - executed in iced donuts - was, indeed, so life-like that quite a few Tiger supporters requested autographs from said F-SSoR. The give-away that this was not Richo was the alleged verdict that sculpture exhibited a higher IQ.

2 - the bootstudder, only blemish is some players still a-slipping and a-sliding. It is rumoured that DF (no, not our poster but Mrs Frawley's little boy, Daniel) is considering the inclusion of this a-slipping, etc, into next week's gameplan (to be known as "Yeah, Nah, Game Plan C, (a), iii, sub-section 2b, para 6")

1 - to the kid selling Footy Records on the pedestrian bridge leading from the bus parking area of Swan Steet to the MCG. No, I know the game was played elsewhere last night, but the kid earns one vote for having the good sense to stay away - also it gets pretty lonely selling Records on said bridge when everyone else is watching the game at Tear-it Down.

You are joking roar. OUr bootstudder is as bad as the rest of the team. OUr players continue to slip and slide and fall to the ground!

Remember the old rule - don't go to ground!

3 Votes: Krak - the guy is class. However every time he went into the middle he got the ball so the next play he was moved out. Maybe Danny is going in the right direction for club and trying to get us good draft picks.

2 votes: Cogs - although he not my favourite player his smothering tackling and second efforts should have been a lesson for the team. Unfortunately his disposal is still shocking.

1 vote: Browny - our only forward.

The only other one I thought about, and I don't believe I'm saying this, was Ray. I thought he was our best defender, which does not say a lot about the rest of them.

3 Krak (absolute class)
2 Roach (going to be worth watching this guy play his yellow and black heart out for the Club)
1 Cogs (tried his guts out despite being injured/tagged/out of form)

can't give votes to Brown with 3 of his 4 goals coming in junk time and very very ordinary second efforts. Watch how he (doesn't) chases out of the forward line. Very token.

3 Krak
2 Hartigan
1 Roach

Says it all, really. The future of the club.