2018 Panthera Punt Road End Player of the Year 2018 Champion Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2018 Panthera Punt Road End Player of the Year 2018 Champion Dustin Martin

Re: 2018 Panthera Punt Road End Player of the Year Preliminary Final Tigers vs Pies

3. Jack R
2. Cotch
1. Grimes

Re: 2018 Panthera Punt Road End Player of the Year Preliminary Final Tigers vs Pies

Chimpy
Reiwlodt
Vlas

Jack
Cotchy
Bachar

3. Jack Riewoldt
2. Dylan Grimes
1. Jack Higgins

3. Jack R
2. Jack H
1. Cotch

3. Riewoldt
2. Grimes
1. McIntosh

3. Jack R

No one else really deserves votes. Thought the other 21 players were terrible. But I guess there were a couple that weren't quite as bad as the rest.

2. Jack H
1. Grimes

3. Reiwoldt
2. Cotchin
1. Grimes

3 jack r
2 grimey
1 Cotchy

Ridley said:
3. Jack R

No one else really deserves votes. Thought the other 21 players were terrible. But I guess there were a couple that weren't quite as bad as the rest.

2. Jack H
1. Grimes
+1