2019 Premiers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2019 Premiers

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
So how much money did we rake in 2017?
Nice boost to the bank account again.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Do you go for 2019 only stuff or stuff that puts 2017 and 2019 nExt to each other knowing it might need updating too.

pokey

Coffee never tasted so good
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
betterlifecoachingblog.com
2017 was exhilaration. "Did we really do this?"

2019 was pride. "Yes, of course we did this."

We'll be building a new house next year. Have already told the missus that we'll need a big wall in the pool room for all of the memorabilia.

What a time to be a RFC supporter.

Reactions: 6 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Very gracious the boys when receiving their medals off the little kids

Absolutely! These boys are humble and respectful.
This is arguably the best and healthiest culture ever in the history of the RFC.
I think this team has another 1-2 Premierships in them.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Very gracious the boys when receiving their medals off the little kids

I like it when the players show a little of their time to the kids. It's a special days for the little ones too.
I especially loved Bashar and his moment with his little presenter. I was quite touched by it.

Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
So so happy. We’ve been like this before in my lifetime, but I was too young to really appreciate it. This is amazing. We owe the Pies for messing up our threepeat. The salt in other places of the net for the next week or so will be delicious.

Reactions: 1 user

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
So so happy. We’ve been like this before in my lifetime, but I was too young to really appreciate it. This is amazing. We owe the Pies for messing up our threepeat. The salt in other places of the net for the next week or so will be delicious.

I think the Pies have already paid us back, firstly they lost last week, secondly they battered and bashed up GeeWhizz for us.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sh!t we're good.......hang on, I can smell the stink of envy from that skunk team west of us.
721613_ll.jpg

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
So will a few of the boys I.e Soldo, Bakes Pickett do what Georgie and Butler did an move up the que with their numbers ? 5,6 and 7 available

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Long time between posts, and as much as it pains me to say it coming from a rival club and green with envy, congratulations to the Richmond Football Club and all the fans.

The club was up against it from the get-go this season with Rance going down in Round 1, followed by a number of injuries to key players that saw considerable stints on the sidelines. Let's not forget Higgins facing brain surgery either. The group soldiered on and fought their way back to record a remarkable run of 12 wins in a row. Many clubs would have struggled with the run the Tigers had with injury and misfortune this season, but it's a testament to the solid family culture the club has built this decade. Would even go as far to say that this flag for Richmond is to be considered as one of the all-time greats of the 12. Every premiership is special, but yesterday's effort after the adversity the club fought through this year surely mounts a case.

The club deserves every success along with the supporters who always turned out in the lean years, rain, hail or shine - they always represented in numbers and brought their voices even when there wasn't a lot to cheer about. Two flags now in three seasons is richly-deserved by those who stuck it out, year in, year out. Kudos.

Reactions: 46 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
What a day yesterday was! Simply brilliant.

Just deserved reward for all the hard work this season.

Go Tigers!