2020 Marsh Community Series | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Marsh Community Series

More 101 Dalmatians!
As Dan the Man goals for those bizarre sock wearers.....you're right aoc. More like Dalmation black spots. Maybe it's an opticall illusion to put off the Chokers some way.

Reactions: 1 user
As Dan the Man goals for those bizarre sock wearers.....you're right aoc. More like Dalmation black spots. Maybe it's an opticall illusion to put off the Chokers some way.

They are raising money for cancer
Thats why theyre wearing the socks

They are raising money for cancer
Thats why theyre wearing the socks
Not sure where you got that one from zip.

It's for the dairy industry. Cows have the same black spots but less than the dalmation dogs.

Daddy Long Legs.....:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2

Struts in after marking the ball, hi-fives everywhere and then just kicks off line to a Saints defender standing in the square.

Not sure where you got that one from zip.

It's for the dairy industry. Cows have the same black spots but less than the dalmation dogs.

i was close.I knew they were wearing them for some reason

• Haha
If i hear one more commentator mention Wc were the best team last year i will throw up.
Nit Nat must be close to the most overrated player to ever play our game.
The commentators, "Nit Nat has just finished a full preseason".
Is there any chance he can do something in the game.
Or do we need to wait a fortnight to see a 12 second highlight.
Then Gerald Healy can show on the couch.
Time to slap WC and put them away...

Hahah yeah there is a massive love affair with the eagles and giants in the media....’best team’ that year? Never seen that recorded anywhere. Last time I checked its only recorded as ‘premiers’.

:mhihi Chokers BF going into melts. Looks like Adams' another one with the hammy. Great coach is that Figgy.

Daddy long legs always gives me something to laugh about. Oh and whats all this crap comparing Dusty to De Goey? I wouldn't swap Dusty for 10 De Goeys.

Daddy long legs always gives me something to laugh about. Oh and whats all this crap comparing Dusty to De Goey? I wouldn't swap Dusty for 10 De Goeys.
Same here. Over-rated to the highest order. Even the ferals now reckon Darcy Cameron will be better than him. This will be great to see. Probably trade the Yank to the GC.

:rotfl2 :rotfl2 Greedy Bundy fists (could've marked) to a Saints player, turnover.

If the Saints weren't so messy, they'd be miles in front. Ratts has got a lot to work with. Hill will help them run off HB.