2020 Selections | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Selections

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
This season due to the many injuries we sustained many of the form players in the two's were given a chance to show their credentials.

This was an positive for our club as some of the players in the two's proved they were better than the players they replaced in the ones.

As the season moved on some the better players returned from injuries and were had a settled line up going into the finals with a couple of late injuries forcing changes.

This season I hope that our Match committee declares that up until the bye that all positions are up for grabs and rewards good form in the two's.

It is important to have a settled team going into finals so after the bye if you are in the ones and perform well the you hold your spot if you don't you loose it and if your replacement performs well he keeps that spot in the team. This will keep the senior players hungry and the two's players hopeful.

Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
The team that wins it every yr is usually the team that starts to peak around rd 18-20, i'd be looking for a settled line up by that stage.