2021 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Thread

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Wanganeen-Milera showing out. Elite decision maker and elite kick, fair combo.

This commentator interviewing Twomey is turning this into WA teams draft chat. Infuriating.

Call the game you muppet.

it was infuriating and astronomically disrespectful.

innacurately discussing melbournes rebuild over a huge jnr match.

theres 1000s of these boys families watching their boys playing the game of their lives,

and cal Toowmey making it about him

i reckon Amiss has done a medial

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Wanganeen milera perfect for tigers ..... the umps hate him

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Harry Lemmey, the big 29 for SA. First contest I saw him in he dropped his head and ran under the ball. Redeemed himself with two good marks on the lead, a nice goal and a good pass.

Luke Polson shows a bit.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Harry Lemmey, the big 29 for SA. First contest I saw him in he dropped his head and ran under the ball. Redeemed himself with two good marks on the lead, a nice goal and a good pass.
Next year for the big fella , big fella. Cool your jets.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Id be stoked if we get wanganeen-milera.

wheels, motor and a deadly leg.

not timid in a 1:1 either.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Luke Polson shows a bit.
Your boy Cooke is having a shocker - not that anyone else is playing all that special.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Only saw a bit of the third and fourth quarters, liked the look of Blayne O’Loughlin from SA.