2022 Brownlow Medal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Brownlow Medal

They're drinking back all the fine money.

Hahaha, they'll be like "this ones for Marlion", "and this one", "and this one" and on they go.

Marlion just got votes, the AFL won't be happy with those umps, they'll be strung up in Gills office in the morning.

Reactions: 3 users
Reckon it shows how much we need to have a tagger ready to go should a player start dominating early eg: Neale, Cripps

Hahaha, they'll be like "this ones for Marlion", "and this one", "and this one" and on they go.

Marlion just got votes, the AFL won't be happy with those umps, they'll be strung up in Gills office in the morning.
I was about to say that umpire will be sacked.

Reactions: 1 user
Charlie Cameron a flog as usual. Just because Libba got the biggest laugh of the night for putting on his sunnies, doesn't mean he has to copy him. No-one laughs at copycats, go back to your motorbike and your country road you flog.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm sure someone else alluded to it, but in the retirements they couldn't have given Lambert any less of a show could they?

Utterly disrespectful for a champion player.

Reactions: 6 users
Charlie Cameron a flog as usual. Just because Libba got the biggest laugh of the night for putting on his sunnies, doesn't mean he has to copy him. No-one laughs at copycats, go back to your motorbike and your country road you flog.
Showpony

Touk Miller ripped off in us v them. BOG IMO (with Shai but we lost).

Neale getting votes on muscle memory, had an average second half of the season.