2022 Brownlow Medal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Brownlow Medal

I cant bear to watch the brownlow this year. The media is saturated with geelong drool, makes me sick.
All the better when they lose.
Dangerfield said to the channel 9 reporter he dosent think of 2020.
But the burn out mark left by Dusty is still on his Face

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If there is proof the AFL show us no respect, that montage of the retiring players, showing the tiniest clip of Lambo and then jumping away from him was a joke. Show some *smile* respect to a 3 time premiership player.

They gave way more time to Matt De Boer, Mitch Robinson and McDonald-Tipingwuti (who I don't think even played 100 games)

Reactions: 5 users
If there is proof the AFL show us no respect, that montage of the retiring players, showing the tiniest clip of Lambo and then jumping away from him was a joke. Show some *smile* respect to a 3 time premiership player.

They gave way more time to Matt De Boer, Mitch Robinson and McDonald-Tipingwuti (who I don't think even played 100 games)
Yep, blinked and you missed it.

BTW, I assume most are watching it on the direct Channel 7 feed. My aerial isn't working so I stream everything off the apps. Channel 7 aren't broadcasting the Brownlow on ANY of their online streaming. I have to watch it on the AFL app which I can't stream to my TV.

What is this *smile*, you pay for the rights but not the rights to stream on your own app!! Gill is this your awesome deal?

Anyone but not Neale FFS
He will devalue the medal.
Imagine Diesel Williams and Ian Stewart they would be sick in the guts

Reactions: 1 user