2022 - March to the finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 - March to the finals

we were a younger and better team in 2020 , the chances of us winning 4 in a row with an old team that often struggles to play out 4 quarters
is very very slim...

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
True but I think the comp is wide open this year.

Geelong look very solid but we are kryptonite to them.

The rest are beatable for sure.

Reactions: 2 users
The main issue is if we cop too many interstate games. Really need the cookies to crumble our way.

Reactions: 1 user
Win Sunday and we're finals bound, we'll be a game and a half in front of the Aints.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
My only hope for this finals series is that Richmond knock out Geelong again.

I don't even care about premierships.

I wanna see Tom Stewart cry.

Reactions: 7 users
You know what we got nothing to loose simple as that I hope the squad lifts another gear as it usually does come finals.Stay injury free we're right in this. Have the cats peaked to early have they got another gear to go come finals

and DangerElbow, Baby Head Hawkins, Duckwood, Cameron! Issac Smith, he's a jerk.
speaking of cry babies: Stanley, Biclavs, Miers. Kardinia Park is full of them ... CRY!! :)

and DangerElbow, Baby Head Hawkins, Duckwood, Cameron! Issac Smith, he's a jerk.
speaking of cry babies: Stanley, Biclavs, Miers. Kardinia Park is full of them ... CRY!! :)
And Salty

My only hope for this finals series is that Richmond knock out Geelong again.

I don't even care about premierships.

And Dion going up to him after the game with hand outstretched only to pull it away at the last minute and say “karma you sniping *smile*”

• Haha
Not what we want but we can still Bradbury into the eight with one wb loss and one more st kilda loss.

We must win. Imagine then potentially watching the Blues get punted out of the 8 by the Bulldogs in the last round.