2023 PRE Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2023 PRE Phantom Draft

This is a tough area for top end talent but I'm opting for the best mid and the best tall left on the board -

3. Colby McKercher
4. Dan Curtin

Honourable mentions to Duursma, Watson & Sanders, I considered all of them but felt positional scarcity needs to be factored into any decisions. For North, losing McKay is actually a significant upgrade as I see Curtin as the perfect modern day tall - flexible and hugely damaging by foot. McKercher vs Sanders was a pretty close call but I see blue chip written all over McKercher, best Tasmanian prospect since Toby Nankervis.

Reactions: 1 user
Put me down for the Pies as well unless someone else wants them.

Now I have both Carlton and Collingwood to screw up. Juicy :)

Put me down for the Pies as well unless someone else wants them.

Now I have both Carlton and Collingwood to screw up. Juicy :)
Can you go Footscray? would prefer to keep multiple teams with high/low picks rather than closer to each other

With Pick 5 Hawthorn Select Zane Duursma
Next Up Western Bulldogs

Last edited:
West Coast bids on Jed Walter (Gold Coast matches the bid). West Coast selects Harley Reid with draft pick #2.

Walter requires 2400 points to match.

They will use 24 (785), 26 (729), 27 (703) and 32 (584). So they use 2801 points to match and have 401 points in surplus, which means they get back Pick 42 (395 points).

Reactions: 3 users
Gold Coast match the bid. Please proceed

Gold cost require 1751 * 20% discount so 1,401 points to match.

They use 33 (563), 35 (522) and 42 (395) to match. Total of 1,480 points so surplus of 79, GC get pick 67 back.