A Bloody Disgrace. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Bloody Disgrace.

A

admin

Nah, not the pathetic Tiger effort, but the Collingwood supporting morons.
When our cheersquad held the banner up towards the northern stand the Collingwood area near the Punt Road goals erupted in boos.
The wording they could see on the banner was along the lines of "In memory of Jamie Tape, Forever Young, R.I.P."
I almost got into a fight with a person in front of me when they heard me say no wonder people hate Collingwood supporters.
What a mongrel act.

Skeeta

TigersRule
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
ummmm, sheesh Rosy, you sound like this guy i know taking violence to the footy. Dont think i will ever go with you. Thinking of belting opposition supporters i dont know..tut tut.... ;D

TigerEmma

Proud Richmond & Coburg Member
Dec 18, 2002
Victoria
Can't say I noticed
Speaking of Collingwood morons
We had to put up with too seating behind us during the game.
Also I think it was a disgrace that it was lock out and 100's of supporters were turned away.
Know wonder there were about 10,00 empty seats and I could see people watching the game from the bridge.