A few quick Questions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A few quick Questions

Foonge

Mmmmm, clangers!!
Jul 3, 2003
Mt. Waverley, Melbourne
Here are a few more Quick Questions from Richmond's 'Glory Days' or should that read "Gory days".

1. Name 5 players who originally played senior footy with Melbourne before the Tigers briskly snapped them up? (not at the same time obviously)

2. Name the 4 players who have now played over 100 games at other AFL clubs and were part of Richmond's last U19 squad.

3. What number did Wayne Campbell wear early in his career?

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
1. Was it Steven Jackson, Steve O'Dwyer, Chris Sullivan, Johnny Howat, Clay Sampson

2. I'll say Maxfield, Matthew Clarke, Craig Lambert, Barry Young

3. 37

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
I'll have a go

1. David Williams, Steve O'Dwyer, Chris Sullivan, Clay Sampson and John Howat

2. I agree with MT

3. campbell wore 46

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Never would have got Rayden Tallis or Matty Clarke.

Cant belive I forgot Eishold and Haydn Robyns as i used to bag them on a regular basis. Did used to bag Sullivan on a regular basis too.

Did Phil Egan play for us again after he went to the Demons?

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
shawry said:
Did Phil Egan play for us again after he went to the Demons?

Nup. From memory he was peeved at Richmond at being traded after 9 years with us. One more year would have got him life membership I think.