A little tiger on the way. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A little tiger on the way.

Congratulations!!!
A tip. Don't canvass this group for advise on raising your child. If he / she can't walk by 12 months, they'll be calling for a trade or a delisting!!! :-X

Congratulations to you tiga and mrs tiga :).

Sure Danny would say "yeah nah, triffic effort that, stepping up to the plate, i would have thought. The baby's not far away but there's still a long way to go" ;D

Congrat's to Mr and Mrs Tiga, can't remember what was worth celebrating back in late May early June, you sure it wasn't something in the water? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations Tiga. How about this for a name, the only baby in Oz to be called Diglaff. Has a kinda ring to it!

Here here Diggler, that would create a win win.....tiga as we know would be torn between the 2 of us and this would solve everything...imagine the mix the rich and the poor coming together as one...... a magic moment

Laff..... are you sure you didnt tick the Melbourne box instead of the Richmond box on your MCC membership application this year?
I'd hate to be one of your pheasant pluckers!

Anyway, that aside

CONGRATS Tiga and Mrs Tiga. I am a big fan of your work (interpret that how you will)

Now that you have got the hang of it Tiga maybe we can expect a few more cubs in the future??

Thankyou to everyone for your warm wishes and congrats. My Wife and I really appreciate it.

I like the name Diglaff. It does have a unique ring to it. It could be the new Yin and Yang for 2004. As laff said it's like when Rich meets Poor although I doubt Diggler is poor. ;D

Just add my congrats Tiga.

Tigeress in a Tube and I took our little Tiger to Round 1 this year (she was 3 months old). She didn't watch the game, was too busy watching the 60k+ crowd and lovin' it!

Also took her to the Family Day and got her photo taken with the players. They were a little confused and very stilted when presented with a baby ("Not mine mate, I was wearing protection"). . .xcept for David Rodin who thought it was an absolute cack.

So he's Little Tigeress in a Tube's fav player now.

Indoctrinate early and often. Sounds like you're on the right track. :)

Thanks Hartbalme and Tiger in a Tube. :D

Hartbalme, I think another parody is not too far away. I can feel it in me waters. ;D

Tiger in a Tube, what a great story. Lucky you didn't get Pettifer to hold her as he may have dropped her with those butter fingers of his. ;D

Congrats Tiga and to the family.
My sis had a baby boy last week coincidentally although even though my sis is a tige,the baby's gonna be a kanga for sure.