A super league that needs filling | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A super league that needs filling

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
CODE....785133

Looking for a few players to fill this league. If you have not already entered 3 leagues, here's your chance to have some fun. How about it Roasalita?? Sheedy is in this one BTW.

graystar1 said:
CODE....785133

Looking for a few players to fill this league. If you have not already entered 3 leagues, here's your chance to have some fun. How about it Roasalita?? Sheedy is in this one BTW.
What?

graystar1 said:
What the man said!!

Sorry people, I didn't know you could put a league together, I thought it was 1-in-all-in.

Good work to those who have signed up. Only 7 spots left now. Any ladies...including Rosy who is certainly a lady...interested in joining in. Code is 785133

graystar1 said:
Good work to those who have signed up. Only 7 spots left now. Any ladies...including Rosy who is certainly a lady...interested in joining in. Code is 785133
Ok, I'm in. Sorry for the misunderstanding originally. I've been wanting to do SC so this should be fun. Thanks GS1.

I joined early yesterday, so sorry to inform you peeps who have joined since then, you don't stand a chance. ;D

Almost there. Only need 4 more to complete this league. Beware of Hopper though, he wants to run all of us over with a 10 tonne truck!!

Code is 785133

graystar1 said:
Almost there. Only need 4 more to complete this league. Beware of Hopper though, he wants to run all of us over with a 10 tonne truck!!

Code is 785133

Don't worry about Hopper, he gets his words confused, he meant TONKA truck. >:D

Ah footy season must be close....the smackdown talk has begun! :clap