A Tiger Tradition | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Tiger Tradition

Ruthless Tigers ?

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2003
Perhaps someone should actually show the words tot he club song to the coach and players...especially the following;
If we're behind then never mind
We'll fight and fight and win
For we're from Tigerland
We never weaken till the final siren's gone
Like the Tiger of old
We're strong and we're bold
For we're from Tiger
(YELLOW AND BLACK)
We're from Tigerland.

I cannot understand why this proud club has no spark.. no fight..no pride in its performance anymore.
We are playing like ....Stkilda of old, like Carlton last year.

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
this will continue until we will change our players attitude towards the game. we have to show them how important it is to fight for your jumper and for your yellow and black. the game changed a lot since our good years and now players care about their payment and dont give a crap about the weekend game. they know that coaches like frawley wont drop them after a *smile* game on the weekend. this is what has to change.

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
I believe that over half the players couldn't give one iota about the Richmond Jumper or our tradition. Money talks, as long as they are playing somewhere. There are some of course, ie Duncan Kellaway (that is why he is worth having around), Matthew Richardson I believe has a lot of passion for the Richmond Football Club and Thomas Roach will be the same. Even though I think Greg Stafford is good eye candy and can play a bit, I don't feel he has the passion for our club and I have never felt that Darren Gaspar has either.