A true story | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A true story

Joshnbeks Dad

You want me to park where?
Oct 14, 2003
This may be on the wrong Board but I anted to share this. I'm not sure if it is true but we can say it is.

A Family of Collingwood supporters head out one Saturday morning to do their Christmas shoplifting. While in Rebel Sports the son picks up a Richmond footy jumper and says to his 10 year old sister, "I've decided to become a Tiger supporter and I would like this for Christmas". His sister, outraged by this, promptly whacks him round the head with her carton of Winfields and says, "Go talk to Mum.

Off goes the little lad with the Richmond footy jumper in hand and finds his mother. "Mum?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Tiger supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas". The mother is outraged at this and throws her moccasins and a full stubbie of VB at him, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "lets go talk to your father".

Off they go to Barwon Prison during visiting hours with footy jumper in hand and find bubba, his father. "Dad?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Richmond supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas". The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head with his fists and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT", and then kicks him from one end of the rec. room to the other for further good measure.

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home (Reservoir). The mother turns to her son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?" The son says, "Yes my word I have." "Good son, what is it?"
The son replies, "I've only been a Richmond supporter for an hour and already I hate you Collingwood bastards."

hey JD, the father didnt happen to be the guy that while he was watching the replay of a colingwood win, for the 10th time on the night after the game, sitting on his black and white couch, in his black and white house, grabbing tinnies out of his black and white esky, didnt hear his wife when she was telling him that he was required by her for reasons that cant be printed, to which she adds, "you know sometimes i think you love collingwood more than you love me", and since there was a blood rule and there was a break in play, he was able to reply, "Darling i love carlton more than i love you"!!

Joshnbeks Dad said:
This may be on the wrong Board but I anted to share this.  I'm not sure if it is true but we can say it is.

Not a true story but an old but classic joke.....

Do a PRE search on jokes and you'll find this one and many more.....

PS any new jokes to add guys??

the best one i read a few months ago was when a typicaly obnoxious collingwood supporter was bragging about his conquests . and how he had got down and nasty with a girl at the carlton cemetary one saturday night. the collingwood bloke became very upset when the richmond supporter asked how long did it take to dig her up .

Just wanted to say I'm an old Reservoir Boy who went to school there in the 70's and I was one of only about four Richmond supporters. Mocco's, Scumwood, shoplifting (from MSD back then), prison and Reservoir all seem real to me.

heard that one before but it still makes me laugh.
my scumwood friend smokes winnies, shoplifts, drinks vbs, wears moccasins and i hate his guts. freaky but then again most people like that barrack for scumwood..

i know a pretty old one about the kids doin show & tell at school. i think it's a pretty common joke though so i wont bother.

but i like your story beck's. i haven't heard that one before, and i'll bet there are a lot of old footy jokes i'm unfamiliar with. unfortunately the 'game for a laugfh' section is full of crappy one reply threads and few FOOTY jokes.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Just wanted to say I'm an old Reservoir Boy who went to school there in the 70's and I was one of only about four Richmond supporters. Mocco's, Scumwood, shoplifting (from MSD back then), prison and Reservoir all seem real to me.

I am Reservoir Boy too! it's still the same out here