Abide by the site rules. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Abide by the site rules.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I got an e-mail after I removed a post a couple of weeks ago.

The person accused me of thinking I was Hitler and having no sense of humour.

People can think what they like in that regard it doesn't bother me at all. People I know in real life probably wish that was true, ha.

The fact is if people on here have some consideration for the site rules I wouldn't have to remove any posts.

I'll repeat again this is a family site.

Racism, talk about sexual devices and acts, &^%*ing swearing in this manner are all unacceptable.

I imagine if this site had no restrictions it only a few who use it now would hang around.

If an unrestricted site was wanted by the majority we could maybe try it out, but until then surely it's not that hard to post within the rules we have at present.

It would make life easier for me. ;D

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Here here Rosy.......reading some of the stuff on this site of late really did make me feel violated. Through all the casks of wine you consume Rosy you really are a breath of fresh air

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
You guys drive me to drink Laff. What hope do I have. :rollin

To any new people here, I didn't make the site rules up by myself. Everyone was invited to contibute and a few took up the offer.
The code of conduct is a combined effort by members of this site.

Interesting when the opportunity was there no one requested nudity or swearing or violence or abuse. Too late now. ;)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I wouldn't say you are Hitler, more like Stalin......hope you don't have a moe like him. ;D

By the way rosy - I made a formal request for nudity but you ignored me.......semi nudity will do for now ;D

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Fair enough rosy, it's just as easy to type a "proper" word as an improper one, besides you can get your fill of all those expletives at the footy (or behind the sheltershed for that matter).

Bit concerned about the nudity bit, though...does that mean I have to put some daks on to type a message?

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
couldnt agree more rosy all the expletives on this site have got beyond a F*#@*#G joke.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Don't you want to be around to discuss our premiership season next year claw? Strike 1. :mad:

P

PuntRoadRoar

rosy3 said:
Don't you want to be around to discuss our premiership season next year claw? Strike 1. :mad:

he wont be missing much then rosy hehehehe :p

i wish i couldnt be as positive as yourself sometimes

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
rosy3 said:
apologies rosy i just couldnt help myself i promise to watch my ps & qs although i feel like a five yr player whos never fronted the tribunal before & getting 5 weeks for a love tap

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
the claw said:
i feel like a five yr player whos never fronted the tribunal before & getting 5 weeks for a love tap

There is always an option to appeal. Just send the $15,000 and we'll take it from there. ;D

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
rosy3 said:
the claw said:
i feel like a five yr player whos never fronted the tribunal before & getting 5 weeks for a love tap

There is always an option to appeal. Just send the $15,000 and we'll take it from there. ;D
rosy your generosity is overwhelming but due to the lack of video footage and a half decent excuse i think ill decline that option

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
It might sound harsh "Claw", but Rosy is right!

Richmond supporters aren't supposed to use the "F" word anymore! It's a wonder we still remember what it is - and i don't think we're about to re-discover it in a hurry!

GO TIGES!

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
frickenel said:
It might sound harsh "Claw", but Rosy is right!

Richmond supporters aren't supposed to use the "F" word anymore! It's a wonder we still remember what it is - and i don't think we're about to re-discover it in a hurry!

GO TIGES!
frickenel, frickenel your right its like the harry potter books some evil presence has got into rfc and we cant say the f word just like voldemort in harry potter. By the way i wonder if rosys had a good look at your name

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Captain Blood said:
It's easy. Read the code of conduct. If you accept it post away to your hearts content. If you disagree and aren't willing to post within the rules go elsewhere.
Rosey does an awesome job giving us this site. Why make her job harder than it already is? :mad:

Here Here CB. Good Post

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
the claw said:
By the way i wonder if rosys had a good look at your name

You didn't use any emoticons claw, so I'm not sure what you were thinking.

Was it

Have I had a good look at his name? ???

In that case yes. Looked it up in the dictionary. It said very funny person who posts (most of the time, ha) within guidelines.

or

Have I had a good look at his name? ;D
Yeah it amuses me, though we could all read different meanings into it. Maybe it is just a meaningless word anyway.

or

Have I had a good look at his name? :(

Yeah sad, but things might be better next year and it will be redundant.

or

Have I had a good look at his name? :mad:

::)