AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Two games catch my eye this week. GWS have won their last three at GOOMBAH. $2.60 H2H and +11.5 line. Line for me.

West Coast without Yeo just flogged Melbourne. He's back and you can get $4.55 for them to beat Adelaide without Rankine. +27.5 line.
Good get.

Reactions: 1 user
Attention passengers: the 3:57 to Sandringham has been cancelled due to Redford backing it.
2/10. I’ve built a jet highway with last weeks winnings for the suffering lower class who live in Sandy anyway. Think Jetsons.

Well, that’s it for Blandbane. Their season is done. Awesome. And Hawthorn winning takes us one step closer to pick 2.

Welcome Finn O’Sullivan.

1716703161654.jpeg

Last edited:
2/10. I’ve built a jet highway with last weeks winnings for the suffering lower class who live in Sandy anyway. Think Jetsons.

Well, that’s it for Blandbane. Their season is done. Awesome. And Hawthorn winning takes us one step closer to pick 2.

Welcome Finn O’Sullivan.

View attachment 22857
As long as no one overpays for Zurhaar or the league decides to screw us regardless.

As long as no one overpays for Zurhaar or the league decides to screw us regardless.
The whole clandestine way of awarding FA compensation means that the latter is far more likely. Van Der Haar will get paid well, but not enough to warrant a pick 2 ….. but the AFL could well take care of that by said underhandedness.

The whole clandestine way of awarding FA compensation means that the latter is far more likely. Van Der Haar will get paid well, but not enough to warrant a pick 2 ….. but the AFL could well take care of that by said underhandedness.
Yep

Took a decent (large) wedge of Geelong to miss the 8 at $7 last week.

Still $4.50 with another Dangerfield hammie away from their midfield being consistently obliterated. Still value.

Reckon as talent wains the Geelong fortress is starting to be dismantled as well.

Outside the 8 are Freo, Gold Coast, Dogs, Crows and maybe even Lions could make a run and push the games needed up.

Load Up.

Think the Dockers are a bet H2H and at the line. Double up if Melb play both Tom Mac and Ben Brown.

Reckon we're value tonight. Secured $6 H2H on Betfair and +31.5 line.
Great gets. Hard to see them kicking a huge score with that midfield and forward line. Also hard to see us scoring heavily, perhaps Shai can kick 5.

The line really should be less than 2 goals.

Hopefully Nank has pulled up OK from last game, he is in some very good form and coming up against Strachan who has played 29 pretty underwhelming games. We should have the advantage in the middle with Taranto/Prestia/Shai back in.

The more you look at it the more bullish one becomes.

Reactions: 1 users
Cha-ching!

Also got us in doubles, trebles and quads with Sydney, GWS and West Coast.

Reckon we're value tonight. Secured $6 H2H on Betfair and +31.5 line.
Great punting. That was the best line bet of the year for mine. The H2H was a bonus.

< Golf | Movies >