AFL & CLUB TICKETS ONSALE 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL & CLUB TICKETS ONSALE 2023

Feb 25, 2007
Got my tickets today, awesome seats on level 1 for rich v carl and rich v pies

FOR AFL & CLUB MEMBERS (who don't have a reserved seat) and wish to purchase.
Click on the link> https://hotshow4.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=afl23

MCC Members - Rounds 1 to 3 - Tue 21 Feb, 10am (AEDT)
Club Members - Tue 21 Feb, 12pm (AEDT)
AFL Members - Rounds 1 to 3 - Tue 21 Feb, 2pm (AEDT)
General Public - Wed 22 Feb, 12pm (AEDT)

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks AT, I keep forgetting the MCC sell 3 rounds at a time now instead of week by week. You allowed me to buy good tickets for the Pies game.

I am trying, being offered M5 as a roaming tiger member and unable to choose seats, plus being offered Row Y and I prefer to be nearer the front.

No idea what else might be available, not sure if all rows are being sold, the usual clusterf*ck from Ticketek.

In addition, it simply isn't working in Firefox.

Why is it always so bad?

DS

I am trying, being offered M5 as a roaming tiger member and unable to choose seats, plus being offered Row Y and I prefer to be nearer the front.

No idea what else might be available, not sure if all rows are being sold, the usual clusterf*ck from Ticketek.

Why is it always so bad?

DS
No choice of seats for me either but got good tickets all the way to rnd 14

Why is it always so bad?

DS

might be worth asking the club about why we can’t choose our specific seats. I’m the opposite to you,. I prefer being further back (past the line of L2).

might be worth asking the club about why we can’t choose our specific seats. I’m the opposite to you,. I prefer being further back (past the line of L2).

This is the salient point, we all have different preferences and it would save our time, and pressure on Ticketek's website, if we could just choose.

I am only booking the first few games at the moment but will churn through the rest as I go.

In 2019 I booked tickets the first chance I got and looked in a few months later and found I could have got tickets I would prefer. After that experience I am willing to wait although, given they have allocated 3 bays to Roaming Tiger members, I figure a lot of people are booking round 1.

DS

This is the salient point, we all have different preferences and it would save our time, and pressure on Ticketek's website, if we could just choose.

I am only booking the first few games at the moment but will churn through the rest as I go.

In 2019 I booked tickets the first chance I got and looked in a few months later and found I could have got tickets I would prefer. After that experience I am willing to wait although, given they have allocated 3 bays to Roaming Tiger members, I figure a lot of people are booking round 1.

DS
I managed to get around where I wanted to be but have found that you can move into better empty seats on game day so that is what we do

I managed to get around where I wanted to be but have found that you can move into better empty seats on game day so that is what we do

Yeah, I've done that too, depends how crowded it is.

Still good to be on Level 1 Punt Rd goals, Roaming Tiger is a good membership for me.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Why is it always so bad?

DS

Can't say 100% but I think now its sit wherever in the area of roaming tiger, first in best dressed for seats.

Can't say 100% but I think now its sit wherever in the area of roaming tiger, first in best dressed for seats.

Well . . . we do book specific seats but people do sit elsewhere which I think everyone is pretty relaxed about unless it is really packed.

DS

Yeah, I've done that too, depends how crowded it is.

Still good to be on Level 1 Punt Rd goals, Roaming Tiger is a good membership for me.

DS
I have roaming tiger H/A i love it

Last edited:
Got my tickets today, awesome seats on level 1 for rich v carl and rich v pies

FOR AFL & CLUB MEMBERS (who don't have a reserved seat) and wish to purchase.
Click on the link> https://hotshow4.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=afl23

MCC Members - Rounds 1 to 3 - Tue 21 Feb, 10am (AEDT)
Club Members - Tue 21 Feb, 12pm (AEDT)
AFL Members - Rounds 1 to 3 - Tue 21 Feb, 2pm (AEDT)
General Public - Wed 22 Feb, 12pm (AEDT)
Got mine as well for both games. Looks like AFL area for Levels 1 & 2 are sold out.

Thanks AT, I keep forgetting the MCC sell 3 rounds at a time now instead of week by week. You allowed me to buy good tickets for the Pies game.
Yeah MCC we have to wait until the 21st March for the next block fo games, then April 18 for the 8-11 rounds.
I got for both Blues and Pies games directly behind our bench - M49 - Stumps bar behind me - about 20 rows back.

1676969997767.png

Why is it always so bad?

DS
Yea I’m roaming first time , like the idea , couldnt book multiple bar codes on my login but my mate could same barcodes , can’t be that hard

Yea I’m roaming first time , like the idea , couldnt book multiple bar codes on my login but my mate could same barcodes , can’t be that hard
I booked using 2 barcodes they go under each other not on the same line if that helps

Last edited:
Yeah MCC we have to wait until the 21st March for the next block fo games, then April 18 for the 8-11 rounds.
I got for both Blues and Pies games directly behind our bench - M49 - Stumps bar behind me - about 20 rows back.

View attachment 18183
I got seating on level 2 which is my favourite level, so was very happy.

I dislike the 3 week block and much prefer the week by week personally. Much easier to remember when to buy tickets and easier to plan games with friends.

I got seating on level 2 which is my favourite level, so was very happy.

I dislike the 3 week block and much prefer the week by week personally. Much easier to remember when to buy tickets and easier to plan games with friends.
Yeah definitely agree, one week would be good, don't like booking like some did up to round 15, what happens when like my bro or son decides around then decides to come to town from QLD and can't get him a ticket with me. It's happened a couple of times, we just wait and then I'll say we got an empty row behind me, or we'll go stand at the back of the standing bay, but always end up in Stumps bar man :eyes:LOL:

• Love
I figure I'll just book in blocks, I am certainly not booking all the way to round 15.

Still trying to get a decent ticket, but they get better, then worse, then who knows.

Site now claims I am in a queue, what a joke, there is no queue at this time of night, they are a joke.

DS

Probably the wrong thread, but I will be in Brisbane for work in round 1. Any ideas from the PRE army where to watch?