AFL Dream Team 2011 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Dream Team 2011

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
I've seen a few on this thread but this is a cry to help out a "foreigner" with cheap non-Richmond Dreamteam selections. Won my local league a few years back but have been pumped the previous two and have money riding on it!!!

I don't get to watch many non-Richmond games and certainly not the NAB cup games. Would appreciate any tips you may have. Noticed the Freo mature recruit is out for 8 weeks and had him in etc.

Thanks in advance.

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne
Elmer said:
I've seen a few on this thread but this is a cry to help out a "foreigner" with cheap non-Richmond Dreamteam selections. Won my local league a few years back but have been pumped the previous two and have money riding on it!!!

I don't get to watch many non-Richmond games and certainly not the NAB cup games. Would appreciate any tips you may have. Noticed the Freo mature recruit is out for 8 weeks and had him in etc.

Thanks in advance.

Check this thead out Elmer ;)

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=42461.30

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Jukes Extended said:
Anyone know what happens to leagues that don't have a their league full?
Does it just get filled by randoms?

Gets filled with other teams in leagues that don't meet the quota of the 16 teams.