AFL Wines | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Wines

Tigers Let’s Roar

Long time reader, spasmodic contributor
Apr 22, 2004
Melbourne
Carringbush Magpie Moselle: Cheap and nasty, with considerable bitterness. A disappointing and fruitless wine that for whatever reason still appears very popular with the peasantry. Never serve on important occasions for it will always disappoint.

Queen Adelaide Crow Chardonnay: Successful straight off the vine but has aged poorly and lacks character. Popular in South Australia but, where more choice is offered, tends to be overlooked. Not likely to improve much in the near future. Give it to your Auntie!

Port Port:A home grown whine...I mean wine. Colourful label belies a vinegar flavour that will win few fans outside its home state. Fairly cheap and great for drinking out of brown paper bags, expect to see plenty of empty bottles of this in bus shelters from Alberton to Port Augusta.