amazing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

amazing

plough_a_spud

Tiger Rookie
Apr 22, 2004
all this general talk , wow things must be slow at punt road the media have finished with there frenzy, hmmmm must be time to start up the ole rumour file topic again :)

I was thinking the same thing. I won't use the word BORING, but certainly PRE has become much less interesting since the coaching appointment.

But that can only be a good thing ...

23.21.159 said:
I was thinking the same thing. I won't use the word BORING, but certainly PRE has become much less interesting since the coaching appointment.

But that can only be a good thing ...

Far be it for me to invite someone to participate in a thread I am banned from but the Summer Holiday one on the General Board seems to be where it's all happening these days. ;D

OK i have a rumour: I heard Tony Jewell has been hired to act in a series of commercials for KFC [/b] :p