AND NOW...The show you have all been waiting for! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AND NOW...The show you have all been waiting for!

Great effort Tiga, not only for your amusing sketch but for bringing a smile to my face when I checked the site this morning.
That's a pretty mean feat this week I can assure you, ha. ;)

Makes those guys calling each other a breath of fresh air take on a whole new meaning. Maybe they speak sense after all. ;D

Glad I could put a smile on your face Rosy. :D
Yes it has been a tough week and there's nothing better than an episode of Jerry to take your mind off things. ;D

I don't know about that Hurry guy - he seems like a bit of a wimp.

LMAO Ripper!

However Danny's last line should have been "yeah, nah, now that's what I call a breath of fresh air, I would have thought"

Great stuff Tiga - just one flaw - Jerry Springer is way too up-market for Harry, FUD, diggler, laff et al. ;D

If you look closely or are a fan of Springer you would have noticed that we have been on their before. Such topics as "Hack coaches are ruining my life"
"Is your man refusing to rid the mullett"
I remember when Diggler was on the " How to utilise your time while standing in the centre link line"

And I'm sure I've seen Danny Frawely on the Springer show before - titled "I've got a job but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do" ;D

Found it !!

Aaaahh, the memories.

Just bringing up one of the funnier posts from a year or so ago for the newer members.

LMAO !!