Anger management | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Anger management

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I have it from my club contact that Spud was in the gym all by his lonesome this arvo pumping the weights.

Most likely trying to let out a lot of the built up stress and aggression.

He should be taking it out on the players not the weights.

Carn the Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an ANGER MANAGEMENT technique.....

I don't go to watch the Richmond FC live. :'(

Tigerdog said:
I have an ANGER MANAGEMENT technique.....

Vent it at the ground, in the car, at home, at work and then again on here. :p

Works for me. :'(

I just cant do it anymore MC I have seen the Essendon game live this year, but most on FoxFooty. I just can't deal with their style of play and selection decisions etc, I am hoping this will change over the off season and I will feel I can go to games without embarassing myself or those that attend with me.
That and the fact that it is warm at my house and the beer is full strength and comes in glass :D Food is good to. But seriously if I could go to a game confident we would win and play some attractive footy or either of those two then I'd be there. I have been waiting for a few years and still nothing. My attitude was the same all season in 01 MC because we never put sides away that year and although it was fun to win a final or two, any realist knew we weren't a genuine chance.

Roll on next year!

Tigerdog said:
I just cant do it anymore MC …

I understand what you mean TD. But I hate watching live on TV. I'd much rather be at the ground.

Tigerdog said:
My attitude was the same all season in 01 MC because we never put sides away that year and although it was fun to win a final or two, any realist knew we weren't a genuine chance.

Roll on next year!

I agree with you there TD.

I look at our current situation this way: every loss brings us closer to our next win. Here's hoping it's tonight.

We could all do with some cheering up.