Any knowledge of Screen Printing? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Any knowledge of Screen Printing?

tigericho

Dangerous if Provoked
May 21, 2005
I am looking at a small run of T Shirts for a Sport Team that I Manage/Coach.

I am wonderiing if screen printing is viable for a small run or are there better options. What costs can I expect?

There will be approx 20 T-Shirts for the Team and hopefully the parents will join in the fun. We are looking at either white lettering on Black or perhaps Hot Pink on Black. ( Yep it is a team of Prepubescent Girls :) )

Hope that some one can help. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Will pm you the details of the company that does our PRE tops richo. They've always been wonderful quality garments and printing. Neither ever seem to fade.

The minimum order is 20 and would be quite a reasonable price if you're only having one colour printing.

I did heaps of research looking for someone to do the PRE tops and couldn't be happier with the company that we used.

A bonus was they were also a heap cheaper than Melbourne prices.

tigericho

Dangerous if Provoked
May 21, 2005
Ta Rosy, and thanks for the PM, I will get Mrs Richo to call them Monday.