Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Given that Dimma is taking an extended time off I assume Adam Kingsley will take the reigns when pre season training starts ? Can't see anyone else would be ahead of him now that Leppa and Fly have departed.

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Vlastuin 3:16
Apr 1, 2014
Given that Dimma is taking an extended time off I assume Adam Kingsley will take the reigns when pre season training starts ? Can't see anyone else would be ahead of him now that Leppa and Fly have departed.

Think this is right. Also think Kingsley would have been told this, and preferred the opportunity to add to his CV by coaching the best side in the competition rather than being thrown to the wolves at Norf.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Think this is right. Also think Kingsley would have been told this, and preferred the opportunity to add to his CV by coaching the best side in the competition rather than being thrown to the wolves at Norf.
Another year or 2 as senior assistant at the best club in the land then he'll be the number 1 candidate for the senior coach at the pies or cats.

• Love

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Another year or 2 as senior assistant at the best club in the land then he'll be the number 1 candidate for the senior coach at the pies or cats.
Maybe, Harry.
Or just maybe, a couple of years and Dimma may decide he's achieved it all and hand over the keys. I'm sure 5 premierships is enough for him :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Interesting that Fly is going to be doing exactly the same role at Hawthorn as he was this year at Richmond, (forward line coach), so obviously the upheaval of Covid caused Fly to seek certainty as I think we mucked him around a bit or maybe we were happy for a change also?.
Me I loved the bloke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Interesting that Fly is going to be doing exactly the same role at Hawthorn as he was this year at Richmond, (forward line coach), so obviously the upheaval of Covid caused Fly to seek certainty as I think ewe mucked him around a bit or maybe we were happy for a change also?.
Me I loved the bloke.
Huge loss . In saying that his finger prints will be in the club for a while yet.

Hard not to wish him the best of luck

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Huge loss . In saying that his finger prints will be in the club for a while yet.

Hard not to wish him the best of luck
Yeah... great bloke to chat with. Clearly hasn't got his head up his ####!
Maybe going to the hawks is just adding to an already healthy looking CV.
I think when he ever decides he's up for a senior gig, he'll be good to go.