Attitude | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Attitude

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
This week i went to 2 games, Rich vs Haw and W.B vs Bris. At qtr time and 3qtr time i looked at the Richmond team and W.B team and compared them. Richmond players all look half asleep, not listening to the coach (some players did, like cogs johhno and others) and didn't look like they wanted to win. The doggies, although they knew that will lose and that they will finish rock bottom, their spirits were up and going. All were focused on the job and all were ready to get out there and do the job. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?WAKE UP TO THE FUTURE!

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
I was at both those games 2 VG and i agree with you. The doggies spirts were kept, all the way through the 4th q they never gave up fighting, not once. we looked like a beaten side when we stepped out at 3 qtr time.
The doggies played like they had a chance to win (when clearly they didnt ) where as we always look like we are playing for damage control.

I have said on a number of occasions that i thought the doggies were a better side then us.....

:mad:

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
I've noticed the same thing nearly all year with our boys'. Sometimes I worry about our over-all fitness level.I'm positive there is huge room for improvement in that whole area, advisors,weight programs per individual,endurance(or rather lack of) and dieticians. Poor delivery of the footy is a monty when you're out of puff and under pressure. We manage to run games out but not as the victor. I'd like to see us next season set a new precedent in fitness for the whole comp but that would be asking too much wouldn't it
FATTY FRAWLEY ???

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I actually went to both games as well.
Good to see a few of the young doggies having a fair dinkum crack even though they were getting flogged.