are you getting a memebership next year? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

are you getting a memebership next year?

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I am - what other team would I watch?

Despite the yadda yadda yadda, I'm looking forward to next season, especially if there are a few young 'uns to watch. And if he survives, I'm looking forward to Danny proving all the nay-sayers wrong ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) :p :-* :-*

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
With you on all of that Dean. I couldnt not renew, I would feel guilty. The contribution I make for my on-the -bench membership is minimal and I would like to think I an do my bit even if the team isnt doing theirs.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
I'll always buy a memberships but it's the level of membership that will be changing. The past few years I've been a Titus Ton-Up member but not next year. My wife is also a member but does not attend games so I'll be looking at other options there too.

Not buying a membership will do nothing but hurt the club financially - it wont change a thing on the field or more importantly in the 3 ringed circus we currently call a coaches box.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Without question I will be renewing.

As I said to someone on Monday (essendon fan) - who told me how devasted I must be feeling ::) - it is my Club, I love it and I wont be walking away.

I with you Dean I am looking forward to next year

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
despite what is happening on the field i will always buy a membership.like all of us on here its OURclub!
too people who wont buy a membership because of the coach or a player gets the chop just imagine if there was no richmond football club.
lets have faith in miller etc let them do the job they are there for and stick by them

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
I'll be renewing.

And I hope you renew for a long time to come yet hartbalme. ;)

As you say J2R, as miserable as things might be at times, I wouldn't like to think what it would be like to be without a Club at all.

MCG

Tiger Rookie
Aug 11, 2003
All my family will be renewing next year (6 memberships) What else is there to do in Winter but follow the tiges?

Maltese_Tiger

Glory Days Again
Feb 11, 2003
Australia
If we are the true believers and if our blood flows yellow and black, then there should be no hestitation about supporting our club by buying a membership. The structure of the club is in place for us to go forward, even though we question some of the people who are in charge of the club. Come on all Tiger supporters lets hear the ROAR!

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
I will be trading in my dulux $2,000 membership, for 22 membership cards, with differing names and alias's.

I figure 22 is enough to cover all the losses next year if dud is coach, to cover my habit of flinging!!!

Bulluss

Go the Mighty Tigers
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
yeah, nah i think there are a lot of positives to renewing for next year.

1. We have a great coach.

2. We have a fantastic lits. if we can top up with a couple of experienced players we might make a challenge for the flag.

3. Membership has never looked better.

All the sarcasim aside, i will be joining up again hopefully for the the start of a new era of the Richmond Football Club, led by Greg Miller.

Go Tigers in 04!!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Yeah, along with giving money to the Red Cross and Salvation Army, I'll send a donation to the Richmond Football Charity so they can get duds off the street and give them employment.........Give so the duds may grow.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Yeah I'll get my usual interstater. Although I'm wondering if the bandwagon can come up and get me for a few games. I just hope the tiges come up here to play the Swans next season.