Back Home | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Back Home

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004
Maybe I should reintroduce myself for those that don't know me, GPB is my name and telling it as it is is my aim. Where have I been? Always here, reading the good, the bad, and the absolute crap written about this club and it's players. I have spoken to Rosy and met and spoken to other great members of this forum during my hibernation. During my time offline it has provided me to spend quality time with my family, improve some niggles with my health and have a break from this forum.

After tonight's performance against the Blues I think it is time to give my two bobs worth again because I can feel the wheel at the RFC is about turn once again.

Whether you want to welcome me, well, that's your perogative.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Maybe I should reintroduce myself for those that don't know me, GPB is my name and telling it as it is is my aim. Where have I been? Always here, reading the good, the bad, and the absolute crap written about this club and it's players. I have spoken to Rosy and met and spoken to other great members of this forum during my hibernation. During my time offline it has provided me to spend quality time with my family, improve some niggles with my health and have a break from this forum.

After tonight's performance against the Blues I think it is time to give my two bobs worth again because I can feel the wheel at the RFC is about turn once again.

I missed you man.

Welcome back and this site is better for having you back!

geoffryprettyboy said:

No go and P.O....................just joking GEOFFREY !!!!! ;D

Where the hell have you been?

are you serious...?? you had to have a break from here to have some family time....??? that is not good....

everything in moderation is good....

well....welcome back..even though you werent really gone if you were reading the posts .....:)