Bad news from training! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bad news from training!

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Just got back from training where Gas appeared to hurt his knee, didn't look to good, I hope that he is ok. Didn't see the incident but the officials looked glum as Gas limped off. Can we please stop getting injuries, as JohnF would say F@##@#@#$%CK!!

Otto looks like he'll come in this week as he had the black training jumper on, interestingly Fiora and Hilton had the yellow top on, a sign that they might be dropped???

Cambo didn't train.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
WHY DON"T THE FOOTBALL GODS LIKE RICHMOND??????????

Please tell me that is not true, i am hoping it is jsut a scare and nothing major. we have a short list, a lack of talls and too many injuries. Not to mention crunch games. What is going on?

Hope Gas is ok he is crucial.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Gaspar is the last person we need getting injured at this stage.... ???

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
I'm just hoping it's not a knee reco.
Tried ringing the club for more info. but no luck.
Hope he's ok.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Oh hell :(. Is there some curse on anyone over 190cm tall :-\.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Can't believe our luck. Without Campbo and Gas, we'd be virtually leaderless. Let's hope its just a twist or jar — at least he has a few days to come good.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Tiga attempt at comedy sketch
-----------------------------------------------
Ring Ring, Ring Ring

Hello, welcome to Medicrank pirate how can I help you?

Yes Hi, I'd like to apply for private health insurance.

Certainly sir, what's your current occupation??

Richmond football player?

Sorry sir this is a really bad line..what did you say??

Im a Richmond football player!

crrrrsssschhhhh sorry sir ccssrrhh I can't hear you! you're breaking up ccrrrsshhhhsscr.

beep beep beep beep beep beep

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Thats funny.

My attempt -

Q. Why did the richmond football player cross the road?

A. To see the suergoen as all the car parking spots on the side where the clinic is at were taken even the one that allowed 1/4 hour parking by someone who'd obviously been there for more than that time as the player had been driving around looking for parking for more than 20 minutes when a spot became available accross the road so the player took it and as a result had to cross the road to get to the clinic and see the surgeon to see the results of his scan taken after he twinged his knee on the weekend where the tiges went down in a poor display

Thats not funny :p

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I cant handle not knowing what is going to eventuate from this (ie long term injury etc). Wish we could hear some news on this front. Even a minimum on how long he is out would be good.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
If it was really bad, surely we would have heard something by now...

BTW Julz, Dutchy was reported for striking in his VFL game on the weekend...so his return may be delayed ::)

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
An article from Real Footy says that *smile* should be o.k. for this week, but then again, we've heard it all before with Campbell.

Time will tell. ::)